Tuesday, July 04, 2006

24 june: clayton and dockland

weekend schedule: take a whole day to recreation. dice asked me whether I want to join her to clayton then go to dockland to see the snow, and I said yes... of course I want to join there.

so, we took a train to go to clayton.
there is a dice's friend there, and we have no specific destination in clayton. but, since the house of dice's friend is near the monash uni, so we just take a walk to that uni and take a picture :). fuih, I forget that I am not take a picture yet with the "university of melbourne" behind me...

then, we went to the city of melbourne by train again. now, we have a destination to go to dockland to see the winter land. the dockland has its landmark, that is a bridge with 2 high sticks in the middle of the bridge. this is my picture with dice and luck, an australian but he can speak Indonesian language very fluent. even he can speak Javanese...

the winter land is not good enough, the ski-line is very small, and the games is just like the night market in lenteng agung, depok. it is very bad deh... saking aja ini di melbourne... hahaaa...
oia, one thing that I like from this city is the environment is very clear, the thing that I can't get in Jakarta. the weather is bad, the tram sometime late and crowded, just like krl in depok... but ones again, this is melbourne, a city in a developed country.

2 comments:

~Bunda ShaHaRee~ said...

jeng, kog subjectnya bulan july sihhh (binun ;-) ...

of course ya, you said yes, why not hehehe ... happy travelling jeng, pokoke dipuas2in lah yawww ....

nenny riana said...

hehehe... sorry, aku saking semangatnya pengen ketemu my family, jadinya mikir selalu bulan juli, udah di-edit kok...